Tuesday, May 7, 2013

By the Tide Again...

 
While my friend and I were playing with the card I posted yesterday we also made the card above based on this one which I found on pinterest!  I inked up some retired patterned paper I had left over and then white embossed that gorgeous seaweed fan from By the Tide .....I wish you could actually see this IRL and feel the raised embossing....so cool!  Just wanted to share another look made with this same fun stamp set.....if you scroll down a week or so you can check out my seahorse "hair gel" card....guess what....it's this same stamp set....totally different look.  I will definitely be playing with this one more in the near future!!!  This stamp set is in the spring mini.......hope it makes the cut to the new main catalog....he! he! he!

No comments:

Post a Comment