Monday, May 27, 2013

Aloha


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this "scribble" technique.  Not sure if that is the proper term but that is technically what you do is just scribble your background on with markers.  I was going for a sunset look here.  I used the Fabulous Florets stamp set for my main image.  The "aloha" was just a local stamp I picked up somewhere, however, I used my go to punches the word window punch which layers beautifully on the modern label punch.  I added some burlap for a little added decoration and I was done!  I made 25 plus of these for invitations to a goodbye dinner for some friends of ours and it only took me a very short time to mass produce these.  I will definitely be using this technique the next time I need some cute projects in a hurry!

I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL Memorial Day weekend.  God Bless all of our men and women who have served and are serving our beautiful country.




No comments:

Post a Comment