Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine Treats

 
I wanted something cute for my daughter to take her preschool treats in and this is what I came up with.  I've shared this tutorial before but just in case you are new to my blog here are the instructions to score and cut this super cute milk carton box.  Unfortunately that super cute heart shaped sentiment stamp is no longer available but....there are some other cute stamps that would work.  I filled it with some cute little Valentine goodies I picked up at Walmart...some candy, of course, but also some bubbles, stamps, etc.  This box actually holds quite a bit.  The little heart clip on top came from Walmart also...it was in the Valentine goodies and I just thought it added a super cute little touch on top!  Hope you enjoy!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment