Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Still Feeling Sentimental

 
Here is another card using that AWESOME Feeling Sentimental stamp set that you can get for FREE during Sale-a-Bration with a $50 purchase.  This wonderful promotion ends March 22....so don't let time slip by....it's already February...can you believe it?!  Again, I can't take credit for this idea....I found the inspiration here.  I didn't have any of that gorgeous Chevron paper so I used the awesome Polka Dot Parade designers series paper.  The striped blue is from one of the Designer Series Paper Stacks.  Those stacks are available in each of the color collections and they are full of wonderful subtle patterns like this one in your favorite colors!  The sentiment is from the Best Dad Ever stamp set.  Oh and the tag is none other than the larger one from the Two Tags Die...if you look back through my posts you will see that I use this die all the time!!  LOVE it!  During Sale-a-Bration you not only get your choice of something from the special flier with every $50 you spend, if you have a $150 or more order you also get a FREE package of Silver Shimmer paper AND your hostess dollars.  Hostess dollars for an $150 order will be $25 and it goes up the higher the order.....these hostess dollars can be spent on anything in any of the current catalogs, however, there are specially priced hostess sets which can only be purchased with hostess sets.  So grab some friends and get your wish lists together....as always feel free to contact me with any questions.  My email button is on the sidebar and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment