Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sweet Strawberry Crush


Does this not look delicious?!?!  I had a few ladies over for a Stamp and Stack and decided I wanted some cute fun Valentine snacks for them.  I found these glass bottles of Strawberry Crush and thought how cute!  I made these fun tags for them by using the Two Tags Die and punching a circle out for the neck.  I cut the cute bottom edge with the Apothecary Accents Framelits by just inserting the edge of the tag in the framelit.  That cute ticket is stamped from the new stamp set called That's the Ticket in the spring catalog.  I punched it out with the ticket punch which coordinates with this stamp set beautifully. 

 
I also made these cute treats!  Isn't pinterest amazing.....I found this idea here .  I used the Lovely Letters Alphabet stamps and the super cute Owl punch along with the scallop circle and circle punches to make these.  There are sweet yummy Dove Chocolates under those letters! 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment