Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

 
 
I apologize for being absent for so long.  I'm sure all of you can relate....we were just so busy with the holidays and all the normal "busy-ness" of having three kids!  I hope all of you are enjoying wonderful holidays and that your 2013 will be the best year yet!  I wanted to pop in and share this cute but uber simple card I made.  I used some of the super cute papers from the Festival of Prints papers from the holiday catalog and I just punched 1" squares out of them.  I mounted them on some Lucky Limeade cardstock which I had cut a border on with one of the Finishing Touched Edgelits Dies.  The Happy New Year sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and it was cut out with the Bitty Banners framelit.  That beautiful sentiment along the bottom is from the retired Heard from the Heart stamp set which was just recently on the Clearance Rack for a REALLY good price!  I can't believe all the goodies on the Clearance Rack over the last couple of weeks!  I don't think Stampin Up has ever had stamps on there....I've been able to get really good deals on ink, cardstock and dies but never stamps!  There are some really cute sets over there....if you haven't checked them out you really should as there are some awesome deals which are going fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment