Thursday, October 25, 2012

Stampin Up One Day Only Stamp Sale

I am so excited to share with you the news I just read on the Stampin Up Demonstrator site!!!  On Monday from 12:00 am (MT) to 11:50 pm (MT) Stampin Up will be discounting stamps (single and sets) 15%!!!  I have been a demonstrator just over 6 months but I have been purchasing SU products for years....I've never seen the stamps go on sale.  As a matter of fact, I've seen retired stamps sell on ebay for more than the stamps were priced at originally...  I've picked up some awesome deals on the clearance rack on paper, tools and embellies but never stamps!  I've participated in awesome promotions where you earn free product when you purchase product, etc. but not a discount like this that is pretty much across the board!!!  I'm already working on my wish list!  The only exclusions I have seen are hostess stamps, bundled sets and some digital brush kits.  PLUS the single stamp pilot is going so well that SU has added several more stamps and these include some wonderful image stamps!  These will be available during the sale also.  I can't seem to add the flier to my blogpost....I'll try to figure that out and get it posted so you can see the new ones being offered as single stamps.

If you want to take advantage of the sale but you won't be near your computer on Monday or you would just prefer me to place your order for me as I'm sure the site will be pretty busy, just email me your order and I'll get it placed for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment