Monday, September 17, 2012

Two Tags Gift Card Holder

 
I needed to make something super quick tonight to give to my daughter's ballet teacher in the morning as the facility we've been taking lessons at is closing.  I wanted something to dress up a gift card and the Two Tags die is perfect for that!  I found this double sided paper in my stash and I just used one side up for the die and the other to make a little wrap for it to slide in to.  I used the Delicate Doilies die as a background for my rosette.  My Thank You sentiment comes from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and I cut it out with the coordinating Bitty Banners Framelits.   Here is another picture showing the individual pieces:
 
 
This die cuts the little flap to slide the gift card in so all I had to do was insert my gift card and add some baker's twine.  I know I'll be using this die quite often with the holidays coming up so fast!  Super quick and easy project!



No comments:

Post a Comment