Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Toxic Treats Gift Card Holder

 
I LOVE pinterest.  I was looking around there tonight and saw a super cute gift card holder here.  I decided to make a Halloween version....I used the super cute stamp set again called Toxic Treats.  Don't forget if you place an order with me before the end of the month you will get your name placed once for every $40 spent in a drawing for this awesome stamp set.  I'll be drawing October 1st so you will have plenty of time to make those super cute Halloween projects!  If you order by this weekend I'll give you 20% off your order before shipping and tax.  AND.....don't forget the Stampin Up special this month of a free spool of in color stitched satin ribbon with every $40 you spend.  Here is the inside of the card:
 
 
I used the top note die....that die is so amazingly versatile!  I cut three of them.  Two out of the basic black cardstock and one out of the super cute Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper.  I cut the DSP one in half to use 1/2 on the top of one top note die cut and the other on the bottom half of the second die cut....note to self only put adhesive around the three edges of the second one....ask me why I'm pointing that out....LOL!  Decorate and add a brad to make the top "swing" and you are good to go.  By the way that super cute image was cut out using the Labels Collections framelits .... if my memory serves me it was the smallest one and then I used the next size up to make a mat for it.  To make the black stand out a little more I sponged some Very Vanilla craft ink around the edges.  Really cute and super easy to mass produce!  Hope you enjoyed this project!  Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. like to the point detail about it..i might need such when use this design for Gift Card envelopes..thanks you share it.

    ReplyDelete