Saturday, September 29, 2012

Holiday Cover Ornament

 
Here is my version of the ornament on the Holiday Catalog cover.  It actually is super easy to make!  It just takes a little time because you need 20 of each ornament but it comes together quickly.  I  "stood up" my red ornaments a little too high and didn't leave room for my rosette in the middle.  I'm going to remember that next time.  Stampin Up has a wonderful discounted bundle that includes the stamp set and the framelits you need to easily cut these ornaments out.  LOVE not having to cut by hand!  I could NEVER cut these so neatly by hand anyway!  You can get the clear mount bundle here and the wood mount bundle here!  Buying it in the bundle vs. separately saves you about 15%!!!  Plus don't forget the free spool of ribbon promotion that ends on Sunday!  You get your choice of a free spool of in color stitched satin ribbon with every $40 you spend!


2 comments: