Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Halloween Treats & A Super Treat for You

 
I can't say that I'm a big fan of halloween but I do love the decorations!  I was playing around with some ideas for my daughter's gifts to classmates this year and this is what I came up with.  I used the super cute and versatile hostess set out of the holiday catalog called Mixed Medley for the spider web and the Treats for Boo!  What an awesome set for $10 hostess dollars!  The minimum order for a "party" which wins you $25 in hostess dollars is only $150.....and you can choose to spend those dollars on anything you want, however, the specially priced hostess sets can only be purchased with hostess dollars.  So why not grab a friend and put together your order of $150 or more and you could both get this stamp set for free!  I'm working really hard to reach a goal by Sept. 15th so I'm offering my blogger friends a 20% discount on your orders from now until the 15th!  PLUS Stampin Up has their special going on with a free spool of in color stitched satin ribbon of your choice with every $40 you spend so for instance $160 would earn you 4 spools of ribbon!  PLUS....I will be putting your name in a drawing for the super cute Toxic Treats stamp set once for every $40 you spend with me.  I'll be drawing a winner on October 1st for that! 
 
Here is a close up of the little toppers!  The smallest circle (Treats for Boo) was punched out with the 3/4" circle punch and the spider web was punched with the new 1 and 1/4" scallop punch in the new holiday catalog.  The black was punched with the 1 and 3/4" scallop punch.....love how they layer up!  By the way those are candy corn M&Ms.....can you say yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment