Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ghoulish Googlies Treats

 
 
Just got the rest of my Ghoulish Googlies Bundle yesterday and can you say FUN!!!!!  My 4 year old daughter and I had so much fun playing with this kit.  She even woke up this morning asking for more "googlie eyes".  There will definitely be some more of those on my next order and they work so beautifully with this Googly Ghouls stamp set.  For just $16.95 (minus 20% if you take advantage of my personal sale and order now....details in post below)....you get the stamp set AND the whole designer kit which comes with these super cute little glassine bags that are SOOOO cute embossed!!!!!  You also get 2 sheets of the diecuts you see as my tags in the projects I made plus a package of googlie eyes and coordinating baker's twine!!!  These googlie eyes are adhesive backed so they are so easy to adhere to your project!  You can see I went a little crazy with them!  So cute for little gifts!  You can see the 3 Musketeers through the bag in the photo above.  I put 3 of the little snack size ones in there and it filled the bag nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment