Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bat Treat Topper

 
I spend too much time on pinterest but it so full of amazing ideas and it is wonderful to have them all in one place!  Anywho....I saw this on there and had to try one.  I already had my top note die out from my last project...see below....so I was ready to go.  This is so super quick and easy!  I didn't have the super large circle punch so I used a spellbinder framelit I had already for my "moon" and then the bird builder punch to get my branch.  The bat is just the owl from the owl punch turned upside down.  His wings are the vest from the punch just turned on their side.  I again used the very vanilla craft ink to sponge around the edges to make the black pop a little.  I just realized as I'm typing this that I need to add a mouth to my owl....LOL!  I'll do that with a silver marker when I find one.  Hope you try this project as it was alot of fun to put together and comes together super fast!  Again...something you could easily mass produce.  If you don't already have this punch....I'd love to help you out.  Plus I'm having a 20% off sale....you can see the details in the post below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment