Tuesday, August 7, 2012


Ok....I've been resisting the digital designing world but alas....I think I'm being pulled over into it quickly!  I had a friend ask me about the MDS this weekend and as I was looking for answers to her questions I started being very swayed.  Look at all the cute things on this video....I do love the fact that you can get the patterns and images instantly.  If you've been thinking about trying out Stampin Up's My Design Studio....well now is the time....the new MDS2 has just been released and I hear it is awesome!  Plus now you can try it out for free!  Yes FREE!!!!  So come on let's do this together....I'm going to download it as soon as I get some "free" time...lol!  You can get it free for 30 days here!  PLUS....Stampin Up has lots of digital content on sale....31% off!!!!  Check out all the cool stuff on sale here!  I'd love to have you explore this avenue with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment