Monday, June 25, 2012

Patriotic Flower


This card was so fun to make!  It's a take on the daisy card I made a week or so back ... even used the same petal, however, I turned it around so the pointed end is facing outward.  Doing that gives the flower a totally different look!  The petal comes from the Blossom Petals Punch....I can't believe I almost didn't order that...I'm so glad I went on and bought it!  I was feeling patriotic so I decided to go with the red, white and blue theme.  The red polka dot paper is from the Summer Smoochies Designer Paper and the blue striped paper is from the Brights Designer Paper Stack.  The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs Stamp Set and yes.....it is slightly crooked.  It's driving me crazy but I did that step very last and I didn't have time to correct it....it's driving my type A side nutty!  LOL!  IF I had just pulled out the Stamp A Ma Jig!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment