Monday, June 11, 2012


I just had to pop back in and share a picture with you of this little box I made as a gift for the ladies coming to my stamp and stack tonight...it is made with the same stamp set as the card below.  I thought it would be nice to have a matching gift box!  This is the 2-4-6-8 box....I don't think I've made one of these before but I've seen it on the internet alot so I decided this would be super easy and quick as the ladies are coming in a matter of hours. Here's a picture of them together:

I see myself using this stamp set alot!!!!  I have to improve on my photography skills...these pictures don't do it justice for sure!



2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! beautiful card Kim. Love it. Which stamp set you used it? I have to order that one now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the Open Seas stamp set! I LOVE it! I used every stamp in the set! There is a link to it in my post below.

      Delete