Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kindness Matters



This is another card I did at my first stamp and stack....please forgive me that this one has a layer that is a little cockeyed.....this is the one I was making as I was showing the attendees how to make this card and I was trying to hurry and I didn't realize until now that I didn't line it up straight....oops!  I was standing...I usually craft sitting!  Anywho....I cased this from here and she cased it from someone else but it is a really fun technique.  To get this effect you brayer your ink on your embossing folder and then when you emboss your paper the raised areas stay white and the color hits all the other areas.  Really cool look!  I've got to get better with my photography skills so you can see closer what I'm talking about!  The embossing folder I used can be purchased here and the sentiment is from the Kindness Matters stamp set which you can find here or here.  Such a beautiful stamp set....love this sentiment but I can't wait to play with those butterflies, too!  The butterflies I used on this card are from the embosslits which cut and emboss....gorgeous!!!  You can purchase this butterfly embosslit here ....these are SOOO easy to use!  With just this one die/embossing folder combo you get 5 beautiful embossed butterfly die cuts with every pass!   Hope you enjoy!

1 comment: