Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Craft Us Crazy Love/Remembrance Challenge

The new challenge for Craft Us Crazy is a theme one (Love/Remembrance).  My hubby and I just recently had our anniversary so I made this card for him.  I used these cute bees and flowers from Digis by Phooka and you can find them here.  I just typed my sentiment in to print out with my digi images which I just used in varying sizes.  That beautiful black/white paper is from Making Memories.  I used my Martha Stewart fringe scissors to add a little grass border with my ribbon.  Digis by Phooka has graciously donated a $10 gift voucher for the winner of this challenge!!!  Also Stamp Fairy is sponsoring this challenge, too and they have donated a $9 gift card.  Don't forget you still have a chance to win a prize also from our monthly sponsor this month (Cutting Cafe) so hope you will join in this challenge with us and who knows you might just win!  Can't wait to see what you make!  Here are the copics I used for this card:

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! Love those little bees and that pretty background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I would love to try this some day.. the coloring stamp thing- ive seen so many fabulous projects with this stuff!

    ReplyDelete