Sunday, June 13, 2010

Verve Ready, Set, Stamp Challenge!

I made this card for the Verve Ready, Set, Stamp Challenge.  You can get more information here.  The challenge ends Monday the 14th and the challenge is to make a project using the Up Up and Away stamp set.  I did some paper piecing which was actually quite fun!  I used some of my scrap papers and this came together pretty easily.  I love how the top 2 balloons are floating right off the mat they are on....that was an afterthought as the image was just too large and it was covering up all the cute little clouds I had stamped (also from the same up up and away set) but I didn't want to loose the balloons so this was my compromise.  I am having way too much fun using this messy ribbon technique....it works great when you don't want a cutesy bow but you are like me and think everything needs some ribbon!  Hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Just fabulous. Love your paper pieced balloons and ruffled ribbon. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete