Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Stamping Boutique (Baby Boy on the Beach)

Tracey from The Stamping Boutique has been so generous to donate 5 digital images to this week's Sew Many Challenges winner AND she has given our DT the chance to work with some of her awesome images!  I had so much fun with this image called Baby Boy on the Beach and you can purchase it here.  I used some of my new Ducks in a Row paper by October Afternoon with some SU Baja Breeze and Crushed Curry cardstock.  I used my sakura glaze pens on the water and the edges of the bathing suit to make it look wet but it doesn't show up well in the picture.  The sentiment came from some goodies I purchased from Scrapbuck (great place to do some online shopping and get some really good deals).  Here are the copics I used:
                                       

1 comment: