Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ryan turning "4"

I do love to scrapbook but somehow I just don't seem to post many of my layouts.  So....as I'm working today organizing the boy's albums I thought I would share some scrapbook pages over the next few days.  This is one I just completed not very long ago actually, even though that 4 year old is now 13!!!  How did that happen???  I honestly don't remember but I am pretty sure I used a sketch for this one but I didn't make a note of who or where I picked up a sketch like this so....I apologize.  I have looked at so many blogs and scrapbooking magazines and have thought "OH - that looks so cute I need to do that" that sometimes I wonder if I have an original creative thought in my head KWIM?  I have several layouts like this that have been on my desk because I still need to do more journaling!!  Shame on me....they are started to get crinkled and messed up so in the albums they are going!


No comments:

Post a Comment