Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day!!

Can you believe this image is a freebie? Well, it is! Head on over to Sew Many Cards to get your copy! I think this image is just amazing and I don't feel I did it justice but I really wanted to play with it and I didn't have alot of time. It was quite emotional actually working on this image, the house is all quiet and then I hear Taps playing outside as it does every night at 10:00 pm but it just really made me stop and think tonight especially with what just happened at Ft. Hood. We are lucky in that my hubby isn't in a career field that gets called up and deployed as some units do but we definitely have friends who are separated quite often for long periods of time. Be sure to thank all of those in uniform and their families because it is not an easy job being the one left behind either.

No comments:

Post a Comment