Sunday, November 8, 2009

A "Fairy Halloween"

I just love sketches now! I got this one from scrapsketch and if you want to go check it out it is guest designer sketch #14 by Amy Chomas. You will see tons of FABULOUS sketches over there! I've got so many that I want to play with still! Having a sketch makes putting your page or card together soooo much faster. I probably would have never come up with this on my own but having the sketch, I just plugged in my photos, paper and embellishments and tada!!! Putting all these different patterns together is so out of the box for me as I'm a very simple scrapbooker but Rachel's cute little fairy costume just screamed for the pinks and lavenders but since they are pictures of trick or treating I had to throw some Halloween stuff in there to so....this is what I ended up with and I think it turned out pretty cute. I played with my MS glitter for the first time on the flowers and WOW I do like it - I want to find the snow glitter I've read about next!


No comments:

Post a Comment