Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sewn Together Challenge #2

This my project for this week's Sewn Together Challenge. Angela challenged us to make a project with a Halloween image using only the colors: purple, yellow, neutral (no black but white is OK), red, and/or pink. You can use as many or as few of these colors as you want. This was actually quite fun - hard not to reach for the orange and black! The design team made some awesome projects this week. I am so honored to work with such talented ladies. Check them out here!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim great card. Like you I found it hard not to reach for the black and orangeLOL. Trish:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Kim! I love the image you chose and you did a wonderful job of coloring!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a great job on this one! yep, it was a tough challenge for me as well. I should have known not to print off Tayla the Tiger when I couldn't use the orange or black. talk about having to get REALLLLLLLY creative! ;)

    I have left a little award on my blog for all of the DT members. sorry I was a goober and forgot to tell y'all about it last week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job!!! Love the embossed web in the background!!!! Can't wait to see what ya come up with next week!

    ReplyDelete