Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sewn Together Design Team Call

I recently found these digital stamps through a post on the cricut chat message board and I think they are so fun. The cards I'm posting today are all designed by Angela Doescher of Deployed Designs. They are from her sewn together collection and the link for her store is in my sidebar. Be sure to check our her blog also at http://sewmanycards.blogspot.com/ . This little elephant is Eris and I colored her with copics as I did all the stamps I'm posting today. I used the spica glitter pens on her hat and paper pieced a second one which I mounted on dimensionals to give ...well, some dimension.

This is her Donkey Digital Stamp and I think she is precious. I used a piece of copper I had and ran it through my cuttlebug for the base on this one. I got the idea from stamp TV when Gina K embossed aluminum foil!

This card is also made with the Donkey and I used white fun flock for his mane so it is nice and fuzzy. I did a little paper piecing for his patches.
This cute little hare is Halen Back to School. I think he is just adorable. I used some DecoArt Snow Writer to give his little cotton tail some dimension. I also used my numbers cuttlebug embossing folder on this one for the base.

This is Tayla the Tiger. You can't really tell from the picture but I used fun flock on her mane also so she is nice and fuzzy. I hope you've enjoyed these cards. Be sure to go and check them out as she has many really sweet designs. Please feel free to leave me some comments and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! What cute designs - you are very talented. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Cards! You really did a great job...
    I love them!!!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards! You done a great job with Angelas designs!! Good luck with the DT Call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these cards sis! They are all adorable. My favorite is the elephant- How Sweet! You did an awesome job as usual.

    ReplyDelete