Monday, August 10, 2009

New Digi Horse Card - Sewn Together

This image is the new digi stamp Angela from Sewn Together Stamps made (see link on sidebar) when I suggested a horse wearing a saddle and prancing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I tweeked and tweeked on this card but finally reverted back to my simple style in the end. I tried to duplicate the color of a palomino horse as my favorite horse that my Dad had was a big palomino named Dusty. I want to get it in the mail in the morning as it is going to my Dad who is having some tests this week. Be sure to go check out her stamps as she has been BUSY BUSY BUSY and has all kinds of new stamps up on her blog! I'm loving this western theme!

I also made this card using the same image, however, my cute little paisleys which I stamped on the blue are so light that they don't show up in this picture. I just wasn't as pleased with the final result as what I had envisioned. Have a great Monday!

2 comments: